This article will explain how to submit your podcast to Apple podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts and others.
IMPORTANT ---------- Make sure you have already created a podcast at https://app.mono.fm with at least one episode.
- Copy the Feed URL from our site. You can see the link inside the show
- Go to https://podcastsconnect.apple.com/ and login with your Apple ID or create one.
- Add the Feed URL in the "New Feed" area, Click Validate then click submit.
- That's it. It takes about 2-3 days for Apple to review your podcast and then it will be live on Apple Podcasts
Login to https://podcasters.spotify.com/ with your Spotify account, or create a new account. Then, follow these steps:
- Click GET STARTED.
- Paste in the link to your podcast's RSS feed (Your Feed URL).
- Spotify will send a verification email to the address that you put in while creating your podcast. Copy the 8-digit code from that email and paste in the submit form.
- Add podcast info like the category, language, and country.
- Go to https://podcastsmanager.google.com/ and login with your google account
- Click Start Now.
- Put in your RSS Feed (Your Feed URL).
- Follow the next instructions on screen such as verification etc (Similar to spotify)